Muriel Attané is EARTO Secretary General since July 2013.
Before joining EARTO, she was Secretary General of EARPA, the European association of automotive R&D organisations for seven years.
In parallel, she worked as EU affairs manager for more than 10 years for TNO (Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research), the largest Dutch RTO. There, she gained extensive hands-on experience on EU Research & Innovation Policies & Funding Programmes.
• Senior EU public affairs professional with 15 years of significant experience in EU public relations, public affairs, business/legal advising, consultancy and communications.
• EU Lobbyist with strong track record in strategic programming of EU RTD policy.
• Secretary General with 10 years of experience managing international non-profit organisations.
• Large & multidisciplinary European networks manager (>350 members).
• EU Research & Innovation policy & programmes specialist with large experience in EU fundraising (subsidies & B2B).
• Account manager in a large public RTO.
• Team leader having set-up & managed effective, multi-cultural & multi-background teams.
Currently Member of:
• The European Commission DG R&I European Research Area (ERA) Stakeholders Platform
• The European Commission DG REGIO Structured Dialogue Platform with Stakeholders
• The European Commission DG JRC RIS3 Mirror Group
• The European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) Awards Jury
• Board Member of Research & Development Corporation of Newfoundland and Labrador (RDC NL) in Canada
The EARTO Annual Conference 2017 will explore new ways and ideas on how RTOs can further contribute to increasing Europe's innovation capabilities and will look at what are the challenges hindering EU's innovation potential and how RTOs, industry, National and EU policy makers can work together towards more growth and jobs in Europe.
About the event
A 2-day Conference
March 29-30, 2017
Sheraton Munich Arabellapark Hotel Arabellastrasse 5 81925 Munich
For general information about the conference, please contact us at:
Luisa KnabeInternational Business DevelopmentFraunhofer-Gesellschaft